Saturday, 28 December 2013

St Grape Aqua Bliss Bath scrub Review




Often when you've had that one particularly stressful day, week or month it pays to be a little decadent and treat yourself to a bit of well deserved pampering.

With the New Year party season upon us, its time to turn those gorilla-hairy legs from weeks of wearing long trousers, from reptilian to radiant. And a product that does just that? The Aqua Bliss Bath scrub by St Grape.

As soon as you take a whiff of this product you're transported to a luxury spa. The scrub is comparable to some high end products smell-wise - a far cry from your £2.50 bath scrub from boots. With hints of Jasmine and Lavender, the scrub has a light floral smell which is not too overpowering. Nonetheless, it still creates a heavenly aroma which immediately guides you into your pampering zone!

St Grape are a canadian company claim to "have integrated natural ancient wisdom with cutting edge modern science to bring you a unique line of beauty and natural skincare products which cleanse, nurture, relax and heal". The company prides themselves in using more or less 100% natural ingredients. This bath scrub is 97% natural, and the other 3% is Viteman E. It contains no parabens, silicone's or sulfate, making it the perfect scrub for sensitive or irritated skin.

Chilly winter days often creates flaky, rough and sore skin, particularly on your legs and arms. This scrub, once mixed with water gains a cream-like consistency which gently yet effectively scrubs away dry patches, leaving your skin smooth and smelling amazing,although the scrub is not too abrasive.

After using this scrub for a week or so, I can happily report back that I've seen an improvement in my skin! My skin looks and feels softer, but also more radiant, with the dry patches less apparent.

Overall, this is a lovely bath scrub that competes with some of my well known favourites (Soap and Glory Flake Away I'm thinking of you). It lives up to its claims whilst giving you the chance to experience high end, natural skin care that transports you to a luxury spa! For £12, why not give it a go and have decadent night in once in a while?

Have you tried any St. Grape products? What are your thoughts on them?:-)

14 comments :

  1. I haven't tried anything but I have been tempted before, might have to give this a go x x

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first I've tried from St. Grape but so far I'm really impressed:) Lauryn x

      Delete
  2. This looks so good Lauryn! I might give it a try on my next trip to Boots :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if they stock in Boots - but please do let me know if they do! I will definitely be re-purchasing! Lauryn x

      Delete
  3. Love ti! :D
    I'm a lot more into beauty treatments now than I am into makeup, so I'll try anything that has good reviews. ^^

    www.amiciarai.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amicia! I love skincare more than make up if I am completely honest; i find it better for more long term results! Thanks for the comment:) lauryn x

      Delete
  4. Love the blog Lauryn! You have such a good way of writing and your pictures are great too! I think the blog design is so pretty and simple but it completely works, not too simple, but also not too much that it looks crowded. After this review I think I'm going to have to try this product out!
    love
    Rachel xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rachel! My design and name is completely changing over the next few days though which is quite funny seeing as you've said that haha. I reccomend you try it out; let me know if you do! Lauryn x

      Delete
  5. That looks amazing!!!

    xoxo
    Lauren Taylor

    http://crinanwoods.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the look of it! If you happen to test it out, please let me know and see if you think the review was right!:-) lauryn x

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Its pretty amazing! I love your blog- your make up designs are so pretty!

      Delete
  7. sounds rather amazing! and great price, wish i asked Santa for this! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds fab, and for only twelve pounds! I love luxury spa products and I really need a new body scrub so this may be on my shopping list!
    Sophy xo | Lashes and Splashes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting, I'll get back to you as soon as possible!